Anyone out there have Kraienkoppe !

anybody that wants to help me with this project just let me know i have two koppe hen's right now but i'm looking to get more hens and a stag to get this project going thank you for your time .
frow.gif

Quote:
I'm not convinced yet that they a 'koppes I copied this frpm the post with the specs. description and such list in it( Ear lobes: small, red.) Sorry I'm not trying to bust your bubble but as I said the big hatcheries that supply most feed stores with chicks are'nt gonna randomly send out rare breeds such as this esp. in the EE bin for sure most probly they are EE's not all EE have to have muffs and beards as they are mutts and different hatcheries all have different recipes for making them too.

Jeff

well i've done my home work and i'm postive they are koppe's they aren't they best but they are mine and this is where i will start . my time my dime my birds . thanks .
Quote:
I'm not convinced yet that they a 'koppes I copied this frpm the post with the specs. description and such list in it( Ear lobes: small, red.) Sorry I'm not trying to bust your bubble but as I said the big hatcheries that supply most feed stores with chicks are'nt gonna randomly send out rare breeds such as this esp. in the EE bin for sure most probly they are EE's not all EE have to have muffs and beards as they are mutts and different hatcheries all have different recipes for making them too.

Jeff

Quote:

Jeff

Well you are welcome and you are prolly right, they prolly are the best a hatchery does have to offer. Maybe someday you can locate some breeder stock (like maybe from western Europe) and make it worth your time and dime if seriously wanting to breed Kraienkoppes. I'm just trying to help you out and hope you know the white earlobes are the dominant gene there, so that there will take oh say five or six generations to try and correct much less the pea type comb, just sayin'. Good luck
thumbsup.gif

Jeff

Like i said i've done my home work . thank you .
Quote:

Well you are welcome and you are prolly right, they prolly are the best a hatchery does have to offer. Maybe someday you can locate some breeder stock (like maybe from western Europe) and make it worth your time and dime if seriously wanting to breed Kraienkoppes. I'm just trying to help you out and hope you know the white earlobes are the dominant gene there, so that there will take oh say five or six generations to try and correct much less the pea type comb, just sayin'. Good luck
thumbsup.gif

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom