Anyone ready to ring in the new year...and lose weight/get fit?

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Had to share, this was my step mother's FB post today, then I stole it.

smile.png
I am doing so much better than last time I talked to all of you!
big_smile.png
I joined martial arts and started running again, which is what the big difference is! I only have 7lb left!
celebrate.gif
tongue.png

Don't EVER give up you guys! You can do anything you set your mind to! Just stop saying you can't do it, and you'll never believe what you could do. Have faith!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Sorry you have been sick. RMSTF is not something to fool with. I had an aunt who died at 8-years-old back in the Sixties. She was one of the first cases ever seen in PA, and was too far gone before the doctors realized what it was. However, because she died, a lot of other people were saved that same year (and since). The doctors were able to see the same symptoms and get them help because they knew what to look for.
I have lost 20 pounds since I started-and have been keeping it off!
big_smile.png

It was very scary, Babymaker. I saw some of the dangers if it went on unresolved, and I was actually terrified, but thankful we caught it. Even more thankful I had insurance because there ended up being $1000's worth of blood tests we had to do. If I had to pay that, I would have eaten myself crazy with stress!!!!

I am grateful to say, I went out and bought me a pair of sz 8 jeans to celebrate. My husband says my booty looks awesome in them, and then he took me out to buy a new bathing suit (on clearance!) in a Medium! So excited to be able to do that! We're going to be staying at a friend's time share near the beach at the end of the month, and I'm so excited to be out in public comfortably in a 2 piece. I don't think I've ever owned a 2 piece?! Oh well! Hehehehe

Last edited:
Many years ago I bought a lovely leather Relic belt. It was a splurge for me. Last year at this time I couldn't even get the two ends to touch if I wore it, and was thinking about donating it with some old maternity clothes...but I didn't. I'm excited to say not only can I wear it again, but I can fasten it on the 2nd notch in and we're getting closer to the 3rd notch!
ya.gif

I've noticed though I haven't really lost much lately at all, I've been slimmer and more defined. Since I've felt better I've gotten back out into the garden and out with the chickens. I've been more active and have been walking around the neighborhood with my daughter practicing riding her bike.
yippiechickie.gif
Hooray for feeling good too!

Last edited:
Quote:
Congrats vfem!

I am treading water. After going to Italy for 3 weeks and being overwhelmed with food (DH's son feasted us every night), I've been eating a lot lighter since we got back. We did walk a lot while there. Then we did a roadtrip to Portland Oregon for a conference about 10 days after we got home. I'm so happy to just be *home*. So eating lighter and swimming and walking more here. Yay.

Haven't weighed myself in months but at least my pants still fit. I want to get back to doing some crunches and other stuff as well.

Quote:
Whoa! Same here! I've been losing alot of weight also.
big_smile.png
This summer has really changed me, like, alot! I've lost like ten pounds just from swimming and eating healthier!
wee.gif
I plan on losing about 5 more lbs soon.
smile.png

And x2! You have to have faith in yourself before you get anywhere!
wink.png

Just checking in girls.
I have been really tired lately and washed out, exhausted I guess and I have been getting the really bad heads back. cronic migraine especially round the monthly. I haven;t done much in the lossing weight. All those darn birthday cakes and stuff DH made Yummmy!!
I posted the pic of the cake on page 169 but if you want to lose weight I suggest you look away now!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I am still stuck at 10.2lbs.

Oesdog
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom