anyone remember these old t.v. shows....

Remember "The Prisoner"?
stuck in the "village" with those freaky big white bubble things that would track him down if he got loose. #1 was always messing with his head. Too Cool.

"we require IN-formation..."
"who are you? Why am I here?"
"That would be telling...we wan't IN-formation..."
tongue.png

Buster Brown's dog was Tige. The show with Nestle's as the sponsor was the Paul Winchell and Jerry Mahoney show. Paul was a ventriloquist, Paul was the starring dummy with Knucklehead Smiff and the dog was Farful.

Quote:
I was watching some of those classic cartoons on DVD the other day..
Anybody remember "blackface"?
They had fuzzed out all the blackfaces, I guess to be politically correct..

What was the name of that show...Highway to Heaven....Hitchhiker something-or-other...The elvis wanna be angel with the lumberjack lookin guy hitch hike around the country? I'm just so wrong to admit watching that show. came on around A-team and wonderwoman i guess....
th.gif
I'm such a loser.....

omelette'smom :

What was the name of that show...Highway to Heaven....Hitchhiker something-or-other...The elvis wanna be angel with the lumberjack lookin guy hitch hike around the country? I'm just so wrong to admit watching that show. came on around A-team and wonderwoman i guess....
th.gif
I'm such a loser.....

Highway to Heaven originally Starred Michael Landon, and the actor that also played with him on Little House on The Prairie. i can't remember his name. I believe that they were jack of all trades and drove a semi at times on the program.

How about BJ and The Bear?​

Back
Top Bottom