Anyone seen this plucker??

My Momma taught me if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. The claims yardbird plucker makes sound too good to be true but they made this machine so it could walk the talk. I'm not sure about the 15 second claim but it is wasn't much more. The key is the scalding portion. Do it right and they will probably be plucked in 15 seconds or less. Takes more time to bleed them out than it does to pluck them.

The only gripe I have about the machine is the wheels. Who ever thought these itty bitty wheels would be adequate should probably go pee in the cup. It's a challenge to roll it on concrete less alone the ground. A lot of thought went into the design of this machine and than they screw it up with what appears to be an after thought that's just a crime.

Clean up is a freaking snap. During the plucking process the feathers come out the bottom and fall into a 5 gallon homer bucket with drain holes.

Assembly was a breeze also. Just be smarter than the machine. Don't attach the legs so the axle blocks the place where the bucket for the feathers will sit at.
IMAG0378.jpg
IMAG0381.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0400.jpg
    IMAG0400.jpg
    434.5 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom