Anyone setting eggs 1/19/11?

4 more have hatched!!! Eggs designated: 1-E(EE/SLRW), 1-T(EE/SLRW), 1-V(light brown egg ? dam/SLRW), and 1-G(light brown egg ? dam/SLRW)!!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE & SHARE PICS!!!!!

Quote:
Cant wait to see pics!!!!! I just went to check mine, mama is nice and comfy and the coop is about 35 degrees. Babies are all quiet and tucked under!

Quote:
Cant wait to see pics!!!!! I just went to check mine, mama is nice and comfy and the coop is about 35 degrees. Babies are all quiet and tucked under!

I apparently cannot count anymore! LOL 12 out of 33 have hatched out, 11 are still living(hen I placed one under made it disappear when I wasn't looking).

Quote:

I apparently cannot count anymore! LOL 12 out of 33 have hatched out, 11 are still living(hen I placed one under made it disappear when I wasn't looking).

Pics Pics!!!! Any more this morning????
smile.png

I think the 7 hatched last night, tough to tell. If i lift up mama it is a mass of squirming little fuzzy bodies!!!

Okay, came home after Bible study & multi purpose shopping, to find 21 chickies in my bator!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
this makes 23 that have hatched out of 33 eggs!!!! 10 more to go, and most of them are already pipped and zipping!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

20 of the 23 to hatch:
75928_20_of_23_chicks_to_hatch.jpg

23rd chick to hatch:
75928_23rd_to_hatch.jpg

pure SLRW chick that mispipped...
sad.png
Picture small for the faint of heart.

They are adorable!!!! Here are a few from today. I had to get the poop out from under mama, so i snapped as much as I could in 30 seconds!!!

DSC_0210-1.jpg

Here is my Little Polish!
DSC_0209-2.jpg

DSC_0207-1.jpg

DSC_0206-1.jpg

DSC_0205-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom