Anyone up for a Hatchalong?

How cute! Deerman when mine get big enough I will send the to you LOL. Today is day 49 for my wiggler and he/she is still wiggling and chirpping away LOL
yes maybe we can do some trading, anymore peachicks hatch ? mine started laying couple hens

my hubby saw some on craigslist, how hard are they to raise?
idunno.gif
i was curious but not sure about them....

my hubby saw some on craigslist, how hard are they to raise?
idunno.gif
i was curious but not sure about them....

they aren't hard once you get them past the first year... the main thing is proper nutrition, exercise, plenty of room, a good sturdy pen (LARGE.. as in acres if you have it with good fences) and realizing that you will end up with a 6 foot tall dino two year old child who gets into everything and thinks everything shiny is edible.. lol

mine are still babies and are brats.. well.. they were brats by day 1.. but even more so once they started to grow.. they can run FAST, they like to chase things, and have very sharp toenails

I love mine but they are not for everyone

Last edited:
I love my peafowl. If you can get some then I would get them. They are not hard at all, really. Check out the peafowl section sometime lots of good info there.
Mine is a hatching
yesss.gif
highfive.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
bun.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif
wee.gif
big_smile.png

Last edited:
we have 60+ acres, but with all the horses and other farm residents, i am not sure... for now i will stick to my chickens, lol... i would be a little nervous, lol.... esp with the reference to the dino baby lol
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom