Anyone use "Night Guard"

henryetta

Songster
10 Years
May 21, 2009
san diego, cali
Has anyone ever heard of or used this against nocturnal feral animals?? It is for sale in my "EggCartons.com" mag and sure would be a fairly cheep addtion to some other methods of keeping those nasty chicken hungry pests away. Just really hoping someone has something good to say about it. Thanks:)

Lots on here have commented about this. A few felt it was effective, but most did not. At the least, it has to be moved around often, I gather.

geesh:rolleyes: I didnt even think (not unusual for me) to do a 'search' on it before asking. Thanks for the reminder
smile.png

After working in state parks for several years,we came up with a solution to keep bears & other predators out of the dumpsters,which is a smorgasbord of food. Simply spray with bleach. The bleach moleculed actually stick in your lungs.(Any body that smokes,can attest to bleach lung) Animals hate the smell. Works on Bear,cats,& coon.

I use nite guards they seem to be effective haven't lost a chicken in 4 months that is a record. Did have a fox show up in the afternoon hours my shotgun ended that chicken eater days.

Thanks all:) and a question on the bleach..... sooo, how would i do that so the chickens dont have to live in a bleach smelling place. Oh, like mabie i could spray the parimiters of my yard not their particular area? That would be quite an area though, or could i put sticks around that i could spray with bleach instead of dousing the coop itself? Thanks for any info...

Back
Top Bottom