Anyone used this plucker?

We have this one;
http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Pluck...id=1349999988&sr=8-2&keywords=chicken+plucker
I recommend a heavier drill than they show. It does have the real plucking fingers on it.
We have only processed 3 chicken and it is a 2 person job unless you mount the drill securely .
We have started with some broilers but will use a new EZPlucker. But for a couple of birds a drill is great. Beats hand picking.

Power Plucker, is an American Company and this ^ product carries a lifetime guarantee. I would recommend checking out the "radio special"

The plucker, a killing cone, and a Swedish made Mora knife for $49.99 shipped. www.powerplucker.com

It's quality stuff, and I personally guarantee it
thumbsup.gif

Disclaimer : This is my company LOL

Power Plucker, is an American Company and this ^ product carries a lifetime guarantee. I would recommend checking out the "radio special"

The plucker, a killing cone, and a Swedish made Mora knife for $49.99 shipped. www.powerplucker.com

It's quality stuff, and I personally guarantee it
thumbsup.gif

Disclaimer : This is my company LOL
I wish I knew about this, I just bought the knives and made the cone, which was more than $50, this is a great offer, I will pass it on...

Back
Top Bottom