Anyone using square up?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Randy, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    I sell a lot a flea markets and this looks like it could be real boost for business. Just wondering if anyone here has tried it and how they like it?

2. Randy

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
  3. nczookeeper

nczookeeper Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2010
    I signed up for it as I train dogs and its a great alternative to regular credit card company deals. I went on my iphone, signed up for it (only a few questions) and got an email that they will send me the square attachment do hicky ASAP and then I should be good to go. Will let you know how I make out with it.

4. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    My husband works for them [​IMG] He is based out of the St. Louis office. I use it at the swaps. My horse shoer has one now, as does our tow truck guy. It works great.

5. Randy

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    Muddy how has it gone over at the swaps? Are people reluctant to hand over thier cc at a swap? Also how are those Lav Orps doing?

6. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    most people are excited to use it. the device and app are free, hubby is a developer on the android platform. one of the founders of the company is one of the co-founders of twitter, he is in town this week and we are having the christmas party. [​IMG]
    the lav orps are doing good I'm looking for a real typy black roo to improve the line.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by