Anyone want an amazing Naked Neck rooster?

AltonaAcres

Crowing
Jan 13, 2019
Hi there! I just bought a gorgeous Chocolate Orpington rooster, and my current roo, a black and white Naked Neck, is not too thrilled. His name is Caelo (Latin for sky/heaven), pronounced Kai-low. He is the best rooster I have ever had. Mellow, good protector, amazing fertility (I have 20+ of his offspring), kind to hens, not aggressive....etc. I got him from a local farm which had not-so-good living conditions, and there was a dog rapidly catching and eating birds when I was there. I feel guilty rehoming him, but it's the best decision for my flock regarding the kind of offspring I want this hatching season. He is 2 or 3 years old. Rarely crows. Throws AMAZING colors. No two of his babies look the same. Located in CO. Sorry, not a great photo, PM me if you are interested, and I can give you better pics and more info.
IMG_0895.jpg

Stinks your so far from Florida. I'd love a NN fella. Best of luck finding him a goddess home.

Edit:Normally I'd just delete/fix an edit... I meant to find a good home, but if you can find him a goddess home I guess that would be even better. ;)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom