Anyone want to chat RIGHT NOW?

Bring to the party...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
Any tips for frostbite? My boys are showing some on the tips of their combs.
We found that baby oil helped a little bit but made them peel which was weird. Didn’t bother them any but they were the crustiest birds ever lol. We actually couldn’t find another solution that worked so now they are set up in these enclosed wooden breeding boxes with with chicken wire doors and heat lamps , keeps the waters thawed too. Would be curious to see what other people have to say.

We found that baby oil helped a little bit but made them peel which was weird. Didn’t bother them any but they were the crustiest birds ever lol. We actually couldn’t find another solution that worked so now they are set up in these enclosed wooden breeding boxes with with chicken wire doors and heat lamps , keeps the waters thawed too. Would be curious to see what other people have to say.
Huh.
Well, if I get any major cases I'll have to try baby oil. I don't have the setup - nor the space - to put them in breeding boxes, though that's what I would like to do.

Forest of Dean Seth glos
Pretty cold here today, we’ve be n digging up tree stumps, with a little help from our ‘girls’
Oh how they squabble over the tiniest worms whilst over the other side of the garden a pair of female pheasants are entering their pen
And snacking on spare layer pellets!!!
If only pheasants laid a large brown egg a day!!! They certainly seem to appreciate the pellets whilst our girls just kick them around and look at me as if to say “is that all you’re giving us?”
Hubby says they are spoilt!!!!!
Hey that's cool. I've been there a few times. Do you get wild boar around the place??
Been to Symonds yat a few times. Lovely place in the summer!

Lamington: A lamington is a famous Australian dessert made from sponge cake. The cake is cut into squares and then dipped in chocolate icing and covered in coconut. There are a few different varieties, sometimes lamingtons are filled with jam or even whipped cream. (Not my text or image)
1607112890797.png

Back
Top Bottom