Anyone want to chat RIGHT NOW?

Bring to the party...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know of a good type Insulation for interior walls in a coop? I'm gonna be building an insulated coop for Saipans next spring.
aart, wasn't very helpful, & said there's none, & rodents would infest it, & the chickens may eat it.

My coop design isn't gonna make it easy for rodents to enter the walls, plus the chickens won't be able to eat the Insulation if it's behind the boards of the walls.

Wow! @SBFChickenGirl they are gorgeous!! The type on those roosters is lovely they hold their tails so nice and high, and I like their spangles they’ll be nice and white as they get older and molt. The beard and muffs on them are rather small, but hopefully it’ll be offset but how massive and lovely The beards on those hens are!!

@FluffyBottomBantams
Here they are!
Top 4 are Smalls, less white MFD.
Turtle, great MFD
9th pic: Tikki, pullet with weird wing. Hard to see kinda
If you have any questions just ask!

Does anyone know of a good type Insulation for interior walls in a coop? I'm gonna be building an insulated coop for Saipans next spring.
aart, wasn't very helpful, & said there's none, & rodents would infest it, & the chickens may eat it.

My coop design isn't gonna make it easy for rodents to enter the walls, plus the chickens won't be able to eat the Insulation if it's behind the boards of the walls.
Actually, I think it’s a good idea. Here’s this:
8EF812EE-3961-4AB7-BB79-79F33638789E.jpeg

And here’s a link to the whole thing https://www.oregon.gov/ode/students-and-family/childnutrition/F2S/Documents/10mistakes[1].pdf

Back
Top Bottom