Anyone want to chat RIGHT NOW?

Bring to the party...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh maybe it was someone else. I am sorry, I didn't look at the pics for long. I think they were @SBFChickenGirl 's:oops:
Yeah, those were mine!
I left to iron a piece of fabric. I don't know why it took me thirty minutes -- other than the fact that I realized that I should also iron the other piece of fabric for the thing -- but I come back to five or somethin' pages of posts.
Y'all are as bad as the Kiki threads. 🤣
XD XD
Everyone who I keep company with has grown so immune to my vocabulary that I forgot how...unconventional it could be until now. So thanks for the reminder. :lol:
:thumbsup
A voracious love of books has given me quite the vocabulary...

Any other readers?

A voracious love of books has given me quite the vocabulary...

Any other readers?
I haven't been reading any new books lately due to the fact that I haven't been to my library in ages.
I have, however, been reading tons of fanfiction and mentally nitpicking grammar, spelling, punctuation, and homophone mistakes.
So... not really learning anything, but still (unintentionally) keeping my mind sharpish.
I do love reading, though.

Me! I love books!
I haven't been reading any new books lately due to the fact that I haven't been to my library in ages.
I have, however, been reading tons of fanfiction and mentally nitpicking grammar, spelling, punctuation, and homophone mistakes.
So... not really learning anything, but still (unintentionally) keeping my mind sharpish.
I do love reading, though.
Favorite genres? Series? Authors?
(Maybe even books?)

Favorite genres? Series? Authors?
(Maybe even books?)
One book series that I love to death and that inspired me to start an original book of my own is Jessica Day George's, Dragon Slippers trilogy.
Another very good book series is the Serafina trilogy, by Robert Beatty.
Other books... I've read The Mark of the Dragonfly probably four or so times by now and loved it each and every time -- it's probably my favorite book that I can think of right now. There are other books that take place in the same universe -- The World of Solace, I think that it's called -- but I haven't read them.
There are many others....
I don't really have a favorite author, I don't think, but I do love fantasy. Magic, swords, stuff like that. I also really like it when there's a bit of romance (straight -- BL and GL just aren't my cups of tea at all)... and, ooh, lots and lots of violence and gore. Some good ol' cussing can be pretty good, too -- makes the scene more intense when used properly.

🤔 Kathryn Lasky and Erin Hunter that's all I can think of right now. One of my favorite books is, Black Beauty because, why not?
Ooh!
Read King of the Wind, it's another horse book.
One book series that I love to death and that inspired me to start an original book of my own is Jessica Day George's, Dragon Slippers trilogy.
Another very good book series is the Serafina trilogy, by Robert Beatty.
Other books... I've read The Mark of the Dragonfly probably four or so times by now and loved it each and every time -- it's probably my favorite book that I can think of right now. There are other books that take place in the same universe -- The World of Solace, I think that it's called -- but I haven't read them.
There are many others....
I don't really have a favorite author, I don't think, but I do love fantasy. Magic, swords, stuff like that. I also really like it when there's a bit of romance (straight -- BL and GL just aren't my cups of tea at all)... and, ooh, lots and lots of violence and gore. Some good ol' cussing can be pretty good, too -- makes the scene more intense when used properly.
Dragon slippers: title sounds familiar... and so does the author. I might have ready that a few years ago...
Solace sounds familiar as well... I think I read the others...

I love fantasy as well but I read a little of everything, classics, historical fiction, sci-fi....

Reading Left Behind right now.

I've written in fantasy as well as futuristic worlds, not quite sci fi though..

Back
Top Bottom