Anyone want to get into shape this summer?

Missouri chick

Songster
11 Years
May 15, 2008
Homer, GA
I'm not quite sure we're allowed to start this (PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT ISN'T OK) , but lets challenge each other to shape up, loose a few pounds, and get healthy (for those who need it).
fl.gif
Successes will be rewarded with praise.
clap.gif
Slip ups and failed attempts
th.gif
will be respected with encouragement. :aww Some times it's easier with people who you don't see face to face on a daily basis. Everyone use the honor system, but if you don't no one will truely know that but you. We can share tips and ideas.
thumbsup.gif
Anyone game????

ME! I've never done something like this before, but I'm tired of doing so well with my exercises, loosing weight and then stopping my exercises and gaining it all back. Let's do this!

I also think we will have better participation if nobody has to give their weight out. Everyone's body frame type and height is different, so what 160 pounds is to one person, might be different to another. My suggestion would to be just listing what we are doing to loose weight and get into shape and how many pounds we've lost. That way nobody feels bad!
smile.png

Last edited:
I'm game. I decided today I wanted to get serious again about losing some pounds. Other people always help. I started a journal today to record what I eat. That way if its bad for me I have to put in writing that I ate it so I'll be less likely to eat it. I need to start exercising though. I'm bad about it. I get all gung ho and then lose the motivation and slowly stop altogether....
big_smile.png

Im in too. Was planning on starting tomorrow. It's doubly hard for me LOL because I work in fast food. I really hope they allow this post to stay, I really think we could all help each other along.

What do you all do for exercise??

I keep telling myself I need to lose a few pounds, I do good for a few days then I eat everything. If I could just give up coca cola and no I am not drinking diet Yuck plus nutra sweet gives me a gut ache.

Back
Top Bottom