Anyone want to trade?

Once my new hens have been in for a bit (so I can gurantee the eggs are pure as right now they've been with a buff cochin roo so would be a mixed color), I can trade some blue cochin eggs (splash roo over black hens) maybe for some silkie eggs? Right now I'm getting 3-4 eggs a day out of 5 hens. My original cochins came from great stock and the roo is unrelated and came directly from a show breeder to the person that gifted him to me.
love.gif
You can see pics on "my pages" cochin page, except of my new hens who were not treated the best and need to regrow their feathers before I show them off, but they came from my birds last year so will look very similar to my Sara and Clarabelle on my page.

Wow ~ what a long ramble! hehe

Quote:
Your birds are beautiful! I am deffiently interested! Just let me know when the eggs are ready! Are they bantam or standard?

They're all bantams. :) I have some blues due the first of July so I'll post some pics then. They all have great foot feathering, but the daddy has aaaaamazing foot feathers.

Quote:
I really only want standard, but your birds are gorgeous, so I guess I can make an exception
wink.png

Oh gosh! I'm sorry! I didn't see that. :-( If you want some, definitely let me know, but I'm sorry for budging in on that. Please don't feel obligated to get some from me, but if you decide you do, just contact me in a few weeks and we should be pure by then. :)

They are lovely and they have great temperments, too. Could have a wee bit to do with that fact that they're spoiled rotten, too. hehe

Quote:
Oh no, it's okay. I love bantams too! I deffiently will want some. Do you want silkies or polish or both?

As much as I would looooove polish, I probably better stick with silkies since I already have a pen of them. hehe I'm trying to be good in not getting a bunch more breeds so my help doesn't have a hard(er) time caring for them when I go on vaca this Summer.

Okay, sounds good! I'll give my silkies a little pep talk so they keep laying for a few more weeks, LOL. I can't wait to get some of your little fuzzy butts
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom