Anyone want to try this recipe out?

Tokajein

Songster
8 Years
Mar 4, 2011
Okay so I just randomly threw a bunch of ingredients together for my dogs since they are almost out of food.
And well it smelt really good when I was making it so I was wondering if anyone here would want to try the recipe, and possibly give me some tips.
I would try it myself, but I am a vegetarian( for health reasons).
So the recipe is fairly simple (had to be careful with what I put in it, because I made it for my dogs after all)

Ingredient list:
Mashed potato mix
flour
italian style bread crumbs
salt
pepper
rosemary
thawed chicken (or just fresh)
eggs
olive oil (or vegetable oil)

Directions:
Mix mashed potato mix with, flour, salt, pepper, and italian style bread crumbs (or whatever you have) onto a plate
Put olive oil in a pan, adding the fresh or dried rosemary to it.
Once the oil is heated dip chicken tenders (or whatever chicken you have available) into egg, and cover in bread crumb mixture.
And cook in the oil until chicken is no longer raw.

see very simple since it was for my dogs
I was thinking about adding onion, and garlic to the oil so the flavor could come out and be cooked into the chicken, but since once again it was for my dogs I couldn't do that.
It smelt REALLY good as I was cooking it, so I want to know if it tastes any good (thinking about making it for my mom)

Recommended side dishes (if you come up with better ones, please do let me know):
Green beans, or peas as a vegetable.
And some brown Jasmine rice (or regular)

Quote:
Nah, I am not willing to break my vegetarianism over this recipe haha.
I have been doing so good at keeping myself in good health don't want to spoil it.

Back
Top Bottom