Anyone watch PBR (Professional Bull Riding)? (NOW WITH PICS!!)

Going TONIGHT! I can't wait!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

PBR the best in entertainment!!
We go to the Columbus Ohio events every year in October
We did go to Michigan a few years ago and had a blast
Give Flint a high five for us!!
Melia

believe it or not my husband got to dance with Flint a couple years ago
You know how he goes into the crowd before the show
Funnnnnny. I didn't think he'd do it
Melia

big_smile.png
Can't believe there are other chicken fans that follow the PBR! LOVE IT!My whole family, including my 16 year old step-daughter, watches whenever they're on. I'd love to go to a live event, but not likely to happen in the near future. DSD has a HUGE crush on JB Mauney, says when she turns 18 she's going to Vegas, get him drunk and hawg tie him before dragging him to the nearest Elvis chapel
wink.png
! Hope you have a GREAT time watching live, we'll be watching for you!

I love to watch PBR. I have dishnetwork and the only network it is on is versus. You have to buy the very top package to be able to get it.... :mad:
So, I never watch it because I don't want to pay for 300 channels just to get the one I want to watch!

awesome pics!!!
I can't wait til they get to Columbus in October
We just spend the weekend over there
Aren't the bulls the most I always get goosebumps when they let the one out at the beginning. And have to hold my ears for the preshow explosions!!LOL
Melia

Quote:
The bulls are so awesome! Last night, quite a few of them were bucking even before they left the chutes! It was exciting. I miss Dr. Proctor. He was the worst!!

The explosions are so loud indoors...
smile.png
I love the preshow. You hardly get to see any of that -- or Flint's antics -- on TV.

Back
Top Bottom