Anyone watch PBR (Professional Bull Riding)? (NOW WITH PICS!!)

That preshow is the best And the things Flint does and says during the rides
He is quite the showman isn't he
I miss Little Yellow Jacket
I got to shake Adriano's hand and got an autograph years ago
The first PBR we went to was in Cleveland Got to go to the autograph session afterwards and it was great. I always thought Ross Coleman would go nicely with my daughter and she says he's a jerk that was years ago too. Lol
Miss Rob Smetts too A great guy
Glad you had a great time
Melia

I love PBR. Missed it on the TV, I'll have to see if they're showing a re-cast.

We used to always go to the North Washington Rodeo, which is a annual rodeo that goes on around these parts.

All those cowboys and their Wranglers. *sigh*

big_smile.png

Em

Last edited:
I'm glad you had a great time....thanks for the pics. I am such a weenie....they actually made me tear up...don't tell anyone though. It was like seeing pics of an old friend you never get to see anymore. I miss watching bull riding! I wish I could afford satellite tv again. I did get the top package since watching the PBR was the reason I had it. I think it is supposed to be on fox tonight, have to check again, and hope it is playing here.

All this bull riding talk reminded me of a story. My mom used to do a lot of volunteering with the local Humane Society. One time she got into a discussion with one of the higher ups about his perception of the cruelness of bull riding. (That the strap around their belly is so tight and painful that the bull is trying to shake it off, yadda, yadda.) My mom countered with the following argument:

"Think about it. If you were getting dressed and caught your....(insert your favorite name of a certain part of the male anatomy here)....caught in the zipper, would you jump around trying to get it out?"

That quieted him down pretty quick.

I agree. I had an aunt that used to raise bulls, so when I was little, I spent a whole lotta time at the rodeo. The clowns were the best!

Quote:
Heck yeah, they are, and when they're retired, they live out their days on a pasture with plenty of cows to be bred to, especially if they end up being famous. They earn their owners plenty of money at these events, too.

Back
Top Bottom