Anyone watching/listening to the news?

*Yeeaaah, um-- The Dems blamed the Reps and the Reps blamed the Dems and from the vote count *I* saw, the INDEPENDENTTS nearly ALL voted No, and they are keeping their mouths shut tight-- OR the brainless ninnies in the media haven't yet thought to talk to any of them. . . . Ed: AND, HOW COME their votes don't even show up in the final count that they broadcast????

Last edited:
and this is a vote to give money to the banks, while I have friends loosing jobs & homes. We will still have a big problem with/without bailout. I say, no to bailout, we don't need to go under some more. $ to the people.

Quote:
Hey, any day Washington is shut down is a good day! That way they can't spend any of our hard earned money!
wink.png

Quote:
In Sacramento, where I used to live, they were stealing gas from tanks when gas was $2.50 a gal. Can't imagine now.

Perhaps someone can explain to me why you think that the gov't standing passively by and letting banks fail willy-nilly -- banks that you and your employers have money in or loans from or would want to get loans from -- would a GOOD thing?

Pat

Last edited:
Quote:
My thoughts,

Because if they can't bail MY business out, why bail out banks? I service customers with the business I provide, if I'm negative and I'm loosing money, I can't get the government to bail me out.

I believe banks just have done bad business, don't bail them out. We just have to be independent and not depend on banks.

Just my thoughts.

Rhett&SarahsMom :

I really cant see ANYONE complaining about back yard flocks for much longer. Those of us that have them are going to be mighty popular. And should maybe think of two legged predator proofing

RIGHT!!!! Think I may have hubby talked into more and maybe a pig too!!! (a bright side to this buisness)​

Back
Top Bottom