1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone who buys/sells Hatching Eggs!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by learycow, Oct 31, 2012.

1. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Please join a new Facebook group. We are trying to add as many reputable people as we can to create a group where anyone in the US can go to find hatching eggs of any species! I've seen groups like this in the UK and other places and they seem to be very popular. http://www.facebook.com/groups/283968801715067/
    And spread the word to anyone you think might be interested!

2. TaylorHobbyFarms

TaylorHobbyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    I went to the Facebook page, but it said it had a closed membership. I didn't see a way to request to join. Can you tell me how? I am sorry, I use Facebook a lot, but am obviously still learning.

3. learycow

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    At the top you will see a bunch of pictures from people who are a part of the group. Directly under those pictures on the right you will see "JOIN GROUP". Simply click on that and I will approve your request!

4. TaylorHobbyFarms

TaylorHobbyFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    For some reason, I could only see the join button with my personal Facebook, but I requested to join. Thanks again.

5. learycow

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    No problem! Spread the word so we can get a variety of reputable people on there!

6. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    I sent my request to join! I am not too proficient on facebook - will there be a list of what each person has to offer and details?

7. harriedhomemaker

harriedhomemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2011
    I'll join!

8. harriedhomemaker

harriedhomemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2011
    I requested to join under my personal FB page. I tried to request membership under my farm FB page but the button wouldn't show up when I was signed in as Gust Front Farm. If you would be so kind as to send Gust Front Farm an invite, maybe it will work that way. [​IMG] I try to keep all my poultry business under the farm's FB page. :)

9. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    request sent..

10. Last edited: Oct 31, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by