Anyone who hatches in a Little Giant

Quote:
Kristina

One of the best incubator\\incubation post I have seen! Good Job.
I have it bookbmarked
big_smile.png

John

Quote:
LOL! Hubby was bidding on some emu eggs when I asked him if we could even HAVE them up here... nope, they are illegal up here... whew!!!
tongue.png
Luckily, he was outbid.

Quote:
If using for a hatcher with an egg carton the temp from end to end is not a problem as you are not elevating the ends (not turning in the hatcher). However, the egg carton elevates the egg a bit so some clearance is lost.

Still crossing fingers here Jean
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

caf.gif

Last edited:
Hey ya all I got a pip in one of my 39 eggs. It is one of my local Isa Browns. Now the waiting begins, it is the end of day 19 so that isn't so bad LOL. I started a post called the chickies are coming the chickies are coming. Thanks so much for all your support.

The humitity is around 68 to 70 at least one says 68 and one says 70 LOL.

Thanks again George, ya been a life saver to me. By the way I have 2 LG's now the other one has a fan, and is holding my 15 Blue orp eggs from Jim in WV.

And Saturday I will be picking up 2 Hova bator's 1588's with turners used twice, for the great price of $200. I couldn't pass them up.

But I will tell ya that I have enjoyed my LG's. I followed your advice and didn't touch that heat dial, and I turned 3 times a day.

Harumph... I'm still jealous of your TWO 1588s... but how can I be mad when you're sending me eggs?
big_smile.png

Congrats on the pips! You did good!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom