Anyone willing to adopt or foster ?……

I’m in Georgia I think about 5 hours away. I have 4 Pygmys in a rotational set up. I can take females or weathers of small breeds if they’re healthy and ok around children.
Thank you! I have a few questions if you don’t mind!
Could you meet in the middle for pickup?
How many can you house?
Could you provide food?
Would you be adopting or fostering?
🤗

Thank you! I have a few questions if you don’t mind!
Could you meet in the middle for pickup?
How many can you house?
Could you provide food?
Would you be adopting or fostering?
🤗
I can’t meet that far myself but I can ask around and see if I could find someone to drive part way. I would want to adopt.

There is also a goat rescue near to me I can check with them if they have extra space. How many goats are you trying to home? Have they had health checks?

I can’t meet that far myself but I can ask around and see if I could find someone to drive part way. I would want to adopt.

There is also a goat rescue near to me I can check with them if they have extra space. How many goats are you trying to home? Have they had health checks?
How many goats would you want? I think we’ll hold off on transferring to a different rescue, we’re trying to adopt out directly to avoid some travel and stuff. Yes all health checked multiple times!

Hi! I work for an animal rescue network in NC triad area, and we’re running into a sudden surge in goats. We don’t have the space currently to hold all of these goats, so if anyone in NC, VA, or SC wants a goat, please reach out. You can foster or adopt and we’ll either bring the goat to your house , or meet you in the middle. Please , if you have the means to keep a goat, reach out! We have males and females of multiple breeds, all are domestic!!
Omg! I’d love to adopt them I f you’re willing to relocate them to Poughkeepsie NY!!??? It was Worth a try! I’ll ask around to my southerner contacts. Good luck

Omg! I’d love to adopt them I f you’re willing to relocate them to Poughkeepsie NY!!??? It was Worth a try! I’ll ask around to my southerner contacts. Good luck
If you can come get them or meet in the middle I’d love to!

How many goats would you want? I think we’ll hold off on transferring to a different rescue, we’re trying to adopt out directly to avoid some travel and stuff. Yes all health checked multiple times!
That makes sense. I could take 4. What’s the farthest you could go so I can ask around about transportation?

That makes sense. I could take 4. What’s the farthest you could go so I can ask around about transportation?
Hi! Ok so adoptable right now I have 2 females (one pregnant) and one male that will be castrated soon. Please go tohttps://reddogfarm.com/
And fill out an application to adopt! Put goats as the name. It would be helpful for me to know your name in a private convo, but if not that’s ok. The application is pretty simple. I’ll discuss transportation with my employees and get back to you shortly!

Hi! I work for an animal rescue network in NC triad area, and we’re running into a sudden surge in goats. We don’t have the space currently to hold all of these goats, so if anyone in NC, VA, or SC wants a goat, please reach out. You can foster or adopt and we’ll either bring the goat to your house , or meet you in the middle. Please , if you have the means to keep a goat, reach out! We have males and females of multiple breeds, all are domestic!!
I can't take one now but I eventually want a goat or two. I'll keep you bookmarked.

Back
Top Bottom