Anyone with backyard chickens in Bolingbrook IL or in Lyons IL?

MariaSilva76

Hatching
May 5, 2020
My name is Maria and I'm looking for anyone in my community that already has backyard chickens in Bolingbrook IL or in Lyons IL where my mother lives, we are looking to get backyard chickens and would love to get some advice from anyone from our communities who already has backyard chickens. In Bolingbrook the current law states that we can have chickens or bunnies for the purpose of slaughtering or sale in the ordinary course of business but we don't want to do it for business. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Link or copy/paste the ordinances you're looking at. What you've mentioned sounds like more of an agricultural use of land ordinance... is there any other section that mentions poultry or housing of poultry?

My name is Maria and I'm looking for anyone in my community that already has backyard chickens in Bolingbrook IL or in Lyons IL where my mother lives, we are looking to get backyard chickens and would love to get some advice from anyone from our communities who already has backyard chickens. In Bolingbrook the current law states that we can have chickens or bunnies for the purpose of slaughtering or sale in the ordinary course of business but we don't want to do it for business. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.
I am looking to buy a house in Bolingbrook. Did you get chickens?

Back
Top Bottom