Anyone with ball-python experience?

I don't hold Snek very often, but he has definitely gotten better about handling over time. It went from curling up in a tight ball the whole time, to curling up and possibly coming out after a while, to 'snekking around' right away. I still don't trust him to be 'worn' like a scarf or anything, though. Sometimes he handcuffs me.

Have you held her yet ? You'll love it once you do 😉
I'm glad that your husband is having fun with his snake !

I remember I used to have twister around my neck when I would do school !
I've held her briefly, less than 10 seconds. She crawled up to me a few times. The first time, I was laying down looking at my my phone and she went on my chest but I froze, closed my eyes, and it got me all teary eyed. I think I'll get over my fear eventually... definitely not ready for any wrist or neck wrapping lol

I am happy that he's experiencing something he's always wanted to do. He is having fun and taking his time, doing a lot of research! He is not tech savvy, I am usually the one researching stuff but now he's the one looking things up online, asking people at the serpentarium(sp?) store.

I don't hold Snek very often, but he has definitely gotten better about handling over time. It went from curling up in a tight ball the whole time, to curling up and possibly coming out after a while, to 'snekking around' right away. I still don't trust him to be 'worn' like a scarf or anything, though. Sometimes he handcuffs me.
Hahaha he is really pretty to look at. What kind of tank do you have?

20200719_093430.jpg

Back
Top Bottom