Anyone with ball-python experience?

Completely missed all the replies! 😅 sometimes I get lost in the notifications.
My husband's snake is doing great!! But we found out she is a BOY! Azula is now Roku but I tease my husband and call it Azulon because I got so use to the name Azula. He's fed weekly on Sundays and getting a little bigger. Very calm personality and seems to only be active at night when he's plotting his way out 🤣

Husband and snake math... long story short,..... he bought 3 more but 1 from a breeder on an app, she turned out to be impacted (?). Couldn't get ahold of the seller so he surrendered her to the serpentarium (sp?) For $10 (they ended up waiving it) when he couldn't find a vet with a reasonable price to help her. So now we have 3 🙄😊

Hey madhouse pullet , when did you change your username ? Btw I like your new one 😉
Thank you! I changed it when I got the premium membership :D I love all the unique usernames so I used a roller derby name generator to help me come up with something. If I ever join roller derby, it just might be the name I pick 🤞

Beautiful snake! I have a couple ball pythons still, I had 13 or 14 at one time. Was going to get into breeding but decided not to and rehomed several eventually. I also has a small rodent farm going, raising mice, rats, african soft furs and a few others to feed and sell. I'm always happy to answer questions or just talk snakes!
Oooouuuu! That must help feeding your snakes and what not. Why did you decide against breeding?

Roku (previously Azula) male
20200911_162529.jpg

Cute! Do they come out and explore when someone takes them out of their tanks? Mine wouldn't do that until he was a bit older.
Roku (the albino) isn't nearly as active but he's very calm, wraps himself comfortably on his wrist while he plays video games, and let's him touch his head.
Alita (photo above) is active, very skittish still but she prefers to be held by my husband which makes me wonder if they're capable of having a preference in people, idk.
Iroh (no photo yet)/Male is very active which is really fun to hold... he's the only one I have actually held longer than 10min.

Roku (the albino) isn't nearly as active but he's very calm, wraps himself comfortably on his wrist while he plays video games, and let's him touch his head.
Alita (photo above) is active, very skittish still but she prefers to be held by my husband which makes me wonder if they're capable of having a preference in people, idk.
Iroh (no photo yet)/Male is very active which is really fun to hold... he's the only one I have actually held longer than 10min.
Nice! My snake would not let me touch his head. Usually when I pick him up he starts out coiled up, and he will come out after 5 or so minutes. He never wraps himself around my wrist or anything. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom