Anyone with Eggs hacthing around Nov.19th

Ok I guess the count down has started. day 18, I have 6 Silkies from Jenlynn4, 8 Frizzles from Dipsy-doodle-doo, and 1 mutt egg from my chicken. started with 8 s, and 9 f, I added my egg to make 18. Not bad for shipped eggs I figured I would have less develope this far. I have a staggered hatch going on so I moved the eggs to the hatcher today. I am so excited I hope these babies all hatch!

Good luck!! I'm surprised mine haven't pipped yet, they always seem to hatch early!!

I have 14 (?) eggs from my own chickens, some are black/blue splash dutch and some are silkie/birchen game mixed with wheaton game. Those should be interesting!! I know what the blak/blue splash chicks will look like, they all look the same!

I also have 13 A&M cortunix quail eggs to go in, but they all look clear. Hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

Good luck to everyone!!
fl.gif

Due tomorrow... not a pip that I know of.

I checked on the chickens and eggs this afternoon. Nothing as of yet... getting really excited.

I have 11 ees from Kellyhm and one frizzle from my own girls...They are due on Tuesday or Wednesday....all looked good hard to candle the ee eggs....but all had air cells....First batch in about 2 months so excited....
ya.gif

yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif

I just moved mine to the hatcher, and not a moment too soon. I have one that has pipped the shell already, and another 1 or 2 that have pipped the air sac. 3 days early as usual. I'm just gonna go by my chickens eggs hatching on day 19. So far that's what I've gotten. Every time I have at least 1 hatch on day 18, with the rest hatched by day 20. I have tried adjusting the humidity and temp, everything I could think of to try and get them to go to 21 days, but they just don't. Oh well, I guess this just means I don't have to wait as long as everyone else!

Back
Top Bottom