Anyone with Thanksgiving Hatch babies?

I had 4 buff silkies and 2 buff colored serama hatch on turkey day!
big_smile.png

I had two hatch yesterday! Another has hatched this morning...... But no other pips yet. These are bantam somethings... I didn't mark the breeds in this 'bator but they should be sussexes of some type. *yawn*

Last edited:
I Wanted My Nieces & Nephews To See The Hatching Process, I Set Them So The Due Date was Thanksgiving Day. They Got To See 4 Silkie Chicks Hatch & They Were Totally Amazed. So Was I. This Was My First Incubator Hatch. I Usually Let The Girls Do The Work

Last edited:
Quote:
well I put in 10 eggs the other day.. the chook eggs were 3 crosses and 2 jersey giants.. the 3 crosses hatched, the 2 Jerrseys didn't 3 of the quail eggs hatched the other 2 were infertile.. (some quail eggs are very hard to candle)

soon more quail.. probably tomorrow....

3 hatched and 7 pipped. 2 havnt done anything.
1 silkie is hatched, and 2 orangy yellowy chicks (they look like they have the same mom and dad because they came out of the same looking egg, also I think one has fluffy cheeks!!! YAY, ee dad!

Ok so far I have nine out and two stragglers. They are "almost" out.
smile.png
They are supposed to be blue silkies and white silkies, however, looks like I have a cute little cochin, and number 10 looks like a turken? I uploaded photos of the nine, number 10 who will be named "ten" is the Turken looking chicken. I don't know how to post them on here, but I will try. I guess they are on my page?

72643_chicks_041.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom