anyone work from home?

Quote:
Do you mind me asking what you got paid? (You can PM me with that info). Did you have to have internet/computer? Mult-phone lines? What sort of training did you have to have? What about paychecks? Did you have to pay anything to sign up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I tried to apply, but they're not accepting any applications from my area.
sad.png

Quote:
Do you mind me asking what you got paid? (You can PM me with that info). Did you have to have internet/computer? Mult-phone lines? What sort of training did you have to have? What about paychecks? Did you have to pay anything to sign up?

there are a few more alpineaccess is one.

I got paid a per call rate or an minimum wage rate, whichever was the better of the two that particular shift. Gotta have internet, computer, and phone line...land line. They paid for the training, no cost to sign up, unless you needed to get a headset (got my from walmart). Checks were either mailed, direct deposited or you got like a prepaid visa card thing that they added more to as you got paid.

Quote:

there are a few more alpineaccess is one.

I got paid a per call rate or an minimum wage rate, whichever was the better of the two that particular shift. Gotta have internet, computer, and phone line...land line. They paid for the training, no cost to sign up, unless you needed to get a headset (got my from walmart). Checks were either mailed, direct deposited or you got like a prepaid visa card thing that they added more to as you got paid.

Sounds like a good deal. Unfortunately, I tried to sign up & they said they are not accepting any applications from my area.
sad.png
Thank you for the info, though. I sent it to my mom (she lives in a different state)...

Back
Top Bottom