smile.png
Digital art is hard! So good job
thumbsup.gif

Thanks
smile.png

Awesome animations!
thumbsup.gif
I saw the last one on another thread.
Thanks so much @chickluvinfreak ! It means a lot to hear praise from a veteran artist!! And thank you to @Fluffers as well!!! I just picked up virtual drawing three months ago and I sort of got the hang of it really quick...
woot.gif

Thanks so much @chickluvinfreak ! It means a lot to hear praise from a veteran artist!! And thank you to @Fluffers as well!!! I just picked up virtual drawing three months ago and I sort of got the hang of it really quick... :woot
You're welcome :) I'm kind of young though so I don't really consider myself a "veteran artist" but I have been drawing my whole life so maybe I am, sorta.
One I just did literally one minute ago... I usually do surreal wolves and such- like with human features such as hair.
Cool, I love the colours :)

Thanks so much @chickluvinfreak ! It means a lot to hear praise from a veteran artist!! And thank you to @Fluffers as well!!! I just picked up virtual drawing three months ago and I sort of got the hang of it really quick...
woot.gif
your welcome! Yeah, it looks really good! I am better at drawing birds, i can sorta draw dogs and wolves but i need to practice with cats.

One I just did literally one minute ago... I usually do surreal wolves and such- like with human features such as hair.
Awesome! Green is my favorite color :)

Thanks @Fluffers ! Yeah, I do draw lots of cats, as well- on paper and virtual. I just *finally* mastered the sideways-muzzle of a cat, like... last week.
celebrate.gif
Today, I started working on a virtual peacock drawing on PAINT... maybe I'll finish it tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom