Anything Art :)

I've been experimenting drawing more cartoonish art lately. I did this one of my OC.

And a drawing of me and my family. It didn't turn out very good but was fun to draw :p

Wow awesome @chickluvinfreak !!!! I like how you posed your family members. And, would you believe it, I use PAINT?! I really don't know how I tollerate its slowness and pixel-scattering...

Wow awesome @chickluvinfreak !!!! I like how you posed your family members. And, would you believe it, I use PAINT?! I really don't know how I tollerate its slowness and pixel-scattering...

Thank you ^_^

I don't know much about digital art apps. Is that one of the free ones?
Oh, and thanks for the compliment!!!

No problem :)

Thank you very much @NickyKnack!!! And, sorry @chickluvinfreak, I forgot to mention that I do the digital art on my laptop. PAINT is a pre-set virtual drawing program that comes already installed with most laptops upon purchase.

Thank you very much @NickyKnack!!! And, sorry @chickluvinfreak, I forgot to mention that I do the digital art on my laptop. PAINT is a pre-set virtual drawing program that comes already installed with most laptops upon purchase.

Oh ok, cool :)
And you can call me Mackenzie or Mac instead of having to type out Chickluvinfreak.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom