Anything photography Thread

Pics
1151CEA4-BAEE-4938-BF81-45F761F83F94.jpeg

Taken from a bakery in San Jose, CA.

Ahhh I just love Cochin chicks! They’re soo fluffy with that white eyeliner 😍 my Cochin mixed chicks are so cute, but the boys are little butts! Jack Black the black frizzle is my brattiest chick! Pecks at you anytime you try to handle him. But Ms. Frizzle is super sweet. I’m pretty happy that out of 13 chicks only 5 are obvious boys!
All the female Cochins I’ve ever had were super nice! I love how they lay slightly smaller eggs, but they are still super pretty!

All the female Cochins I’ve ever had were super nice! I love how they lay slightly smaller eggs, but they are still super pretty!
That’s good to hear! I got a bit worried since the bulk of them are rather skittish, but I spend time each day in the Coop with them and Ms. Frizzle now comes over and sits on me on her own 😍 it’s crazy how fast they grow in comparison to the other birds! Their combs are already so obvious I feel completely comfortable rehoming 4 of the boys already! They are clearly the most Cochin in their mix. The ones with more marans and isbar are a lot harder to figure out! :) I’m excited to see what the eggs look like, since they’re a mix! They could be small and light brown colored, small and marans colored or small and olive green colored haha.

That’s good to hear! I got a bit worried since the bulk of them are rather skittish, but I spend time each day in the Coop with them and Ms. Frizzle now comes over and sits on me on her own 😍 it’s crazy how fast they grow in comparison to the other birds! Their combs are already so obvious I feel completely comfortable rehoming 4 of the boys already! They are clearly the most Cochin in their mix. The ones with more marans and isbar are a lot harder to figure out! :) I’m excited to see what the eggs look like, since they’re a mix! They could be small and light brown colored, small and marans colored or small and olive green colored haha.
I’d love to see photos of them if you get the chance! I remember when I was little I would hang out with my chickens and even read to them. LOL!

I’d love to see photos of them if you get the chance! I remember when I was little I would hang out with my chickens and even read to them. LOL!
I will take some tomorrow! I play my Dice game on my phone with my chickens and they like to peck at the screen when things move around 😆 it’s super funny! Like they’re trying to help me play hehe. Gen Z chickens already into technology and gaming 😂 My husband thinks I’m a total nerd!

I will take some tomorrow! I play my Dice game on my phone with my chickens and they like to peck at the screen when things move around 😆 it’s super funny! Like they’re trying to help me play hehe. Gen Z chickens already into technology and gaming 😂 My husband thinks I’m a total nerd!
Omg that’s great! Not a chicken but my Heeler puppy will literally hang up on people if I have my phone on speaker and he is able to get to it.

Back
Top Bottom