Anyway that we can get another forum section? Test eggs and shipping?

Bettacreek

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Central Pennsyltucky
I remember when I joined up last year, a lot of people were putting up free "test" eggs to test fertility or to test their shipping ability if they'd never shipped before. I haven't seen any in awhile, and I've heard several people complaining about eggs being messed up because of first time shipping. I've heard it from BOTH ends, shippers complaining that they had to refund money because eggs were smashed, etc. So, I was kind of wondering, if there was an extra area where we could post test eggs like this, or even plain old freebies, without docking people of their valuable auction slots, maybe we could stop some of the hurt feelings and help each other out. I'd certainly be willing to use it once my new breeders are all starting to lay, and I've got a lot of new breeders. Just an idea. I love the BYC community!

I give out free test eggs on each one of my breeds, to test fertility. I just do it through the thread on that specific breed.

I hear what you are saying, and I agree .... it would really be nice to have an area like that! Great idea!

That would be a good idea...I miss those posts
big_smile.png
a section in the BST area would be great!

Back
Top Bottom