APA 2010 National: Show Results updated in post #1

We left KY yesterday around 4 and drove through the night......we are sitting at the Shawnee IHOP waiting for the show hall to open at 9

Mrs. Turbo :

We left KY yesterday around 4 and drove through the night......we are sitting at the Shawnee IHOP waiting for the show hall to open at 9

Jacob and I are eating breakfast at McDonald's in Shawnee, Oklahoma. We are attending the American Poultry Association's 2010 National Poultry Show. If you are in the area, come on out! Admission is free. 4500+ birds! http://apa-arkansas.com/2010_APA_National.htm

I won't be making it to Shawnee.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

My car broke down, and DH is working in Nebraska.... I am stranded at home.
hit.gif

Kathy sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to meeting you. On the bright side, at least your car broke down at home and not out on the highway in Missouri or Oklahoma!
Hopefully things will get better for you today.
Have a blessed and better day!
Monty

Quote:
We ran into them at the showroom. Jacob "got" a Butterscotch Call drake from them Anyone have a female that we can get? What other varieties can we mate with him?

Sale area is going fast. Lots of folks not here yet. Everyone has been steadily coming in.

Please don't forget to stop b y and say hello to us at the Exhibition Turkey Fanciers, aka, Jim's Farm Stand booth!

I wish I was able to go. I was planning on it, but my junior high girls basketball team that I'm coaching pulled their heads out of their rears and starting playing good basketball. We made our post season tournament and play tomorrow. Would like to go and try to buy pigeons. Oh well I hope we continue to play well.

Good luck to everyone showing.

Back
Top Bottom