APA 2010 National: Show Results updated in post #1

Thank you so very much, Jim! I really appreciate that!
hugs.gif

Quote:
I'm sure there are still some rooms, Kathy. Some of us out of staters are staying at the Comfort Inn in Shawnee.

I'd go with La Quinta Inn. It's always been a good place to sleep for whatever time you can. I can never seem to sleep well at shows...probably my excitement butting in.

Can't wait for this weekend!!!!

Quote:
Kathy,
The OKC East KOA campground is about 15 miles west past Shawnee (Choctaw exit off I-40) that has cabins if you can't find a motel room in Shawnee. Midwest City which is about 25 miles away, has tons of motels.
I hope you can find one in Shawnee.
Monty

Quote:
A few of the Okie bycers are meeting at IHOP at 6 a.m. for breakfast on Saturday. Most of us are gonna meet up and go to lunch around 1 or 1:30. We have a room reserved at a Mexican place.

Quote:
A few of the Okie bycers are meeting at IHOP at 6 a.m. for breakfast on Saturday. Most of us are gonna meet up and go to lunch around 1 or 1:30. We have a room reserved at a Mexican place.

I love IHOP....wish we could go too, but 6:00 am is too early for us to get out of the room with the 2 kids. I wish we had one here.

I want to go in worst way!!!!!
hit.gif
But I'm stuck being tied up at work! Please everyone, post a thread with show results (particularly from those who are from the BYCF) and experiences for ppl like me would are dying because we can't make it!
th.gif
Thanks!

I'll be there too, with husband in tow and no chicks to show.......lol
We're not going to be there by morning though, we're leaving super early on Sat morning and hope to arrive before noon. Has anyone decided on a meeting place for BYC er's yet? I'd love to make it for lunch with you all too if we can get there in time. I will probably be awake anyway so I may load sleeping husband in car with his blankie and pillow and be there earlier,
wink.png

Kathy, hope to see you there!

Cathy

I can't go, but my birds are hitching a ride with Jim. Wish I could be there to meet some BYCers... and to see all those birds!

Just to let everyone know, the Okie BYC group is not gonna have a breakfast meeting.
We are doing lunch about 1:eek:o and everyone is invied. We are gonna meet at the East side of the sales area at one and caravan to the restaurant.
Look for people in light blue or lime green shirts that say People of Oklahoma Poultry Swap.
We will be all over.
Thansk Monty

Back
Top Bottom