APA YearBook - 2014 Did you get yours?

Fred's Hens

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Got mine in the mail. Nice looking, as always. Can't wait until I have some quiet time to look it over, read the great articles and catch up. Good job Pat Horstman and all those who worked on this year's issue!!! Always, a great perk for having APA membership. Thanks for sending it out.

Got mine in the mail. Nice looking, as always. Can't wait until I have some quiet time to look it over, read the great articles and catch up. Good job Pat Horstman and all those who worked on this year's issue!!! Always, a great perk for having APA membership. Thanks for sending it out.

What is the APA yearbook? Does this contain a list of the winners and their contact information?

I've not gotten mine yet - very much looking forward to it! My 2013 came quite late, for some reason...maybe my '14 will be late, as well.

What is the APA yearbook? Does this contain a list of the winners and their contact information?
Yes, it lists the winners. Very often they can also be found in the plethora of ads in the yearbook.
A great place to search for flocks with winning birds.
Best,
Karen

Over 400 pages of information, articles, listings advertising and so, so much more. The teaching articles are always great as are the retrospective look back in the history of various poultry related subjects.
Hi,
Next year I will have an ad for my Light Sussex. The yearbook is such a wonderful place to appreciate the beauty and symmetry of a well bred bird.
Best,
Karen

Excellent and much better this year! The call for more informational articles was well received, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom