APARTMENT...CHICKENS???....

Songster
6 Years
Mar 18, 2013
Colorado, where ever the wind takes me
We have three chick and planning to get one or two more... we are moving in a month from our apartment and might need to move to another... I don't want to get rid of my chicks... can I keep them in the apartment when they start getting older...do I have to tell owner, cause some people react badly...help!!

My personal feeling on that would be very cruel to the chickens first and foremost not to mention the smell the poo 1 chicken would be bad full time in a apartment let alone 3 to 5 chickens not to mention the noise they make. For the sake of the chicken don't keep them in a apartment

My personal feeling on that would be very cruel to the chickens first and foremost not to mention the smell the poo 1 chicken would be bad full time in a apartment let alone 3 to 5 chickens not to mention the noise they make. For the sake of the chicken don't keep them in a apartment
x2 If you want to keep birds indoors, get a parakeet.

Yeah, i had my chicks and ducks inside for a few weeks, totally happy to have moved them outside. Chickens are not really house pets.

Back
Top Bottom