Brew has had a couple of those 😂🤣 once was in my car and he literally stunk up the entire car and I was like OMFG 😂😭🤮

Then that same night actually I was in bed and he stunk up the room 😂🤣

He must’ve eaten something that day or something cause he hasn’t done it since but OMG.
Have you got his results back yet?

Have you got his results back yet?
Not yet but hopefully soon. :fl it takes foreverrrrrrrr. But I know they received it so :fl I’m so excited to find out hahah I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s got Staffie in him or something. Pointer too cause he does the pointer leaning thing. But we’ll see. I really wanna know if he has Shar Pei or not. 😂🤣

I just took the big boy on a pack walk with the other 3 😭 he’s so grown up now!!!

Not yet but hopefully soon. :fl it takes foreverrrrrrrr. But I know they received it so :fl I’m so excited to find out hahah I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s got Staffie in him or something. Pointer too cause he does the pointer leaning thing. But we’ll see. I really wanna know if he has Shar Pei or not. 😂🤣

I just took the big boy on a pack walk with the other 3 😭 he’s so grown up now!!!
Are you wearing your Fitbit?

Are you wearing your Fitbit?
No 😭 I really need to start wearing it again!! :oops:

This is my phone’s stats for today though which is usually always 2-3K below the FitBit for some reason so really I’m closer to like 7-8.

F7C62F4D-5719-4E73-8900-D8E79261BE98.png

Back
Top Bottom