Apollo's Diary

Entry #6

Hello all, it's Apollo here. Happy Easter!

I'm sorry your human is having such a rough time Lady
sad.png

Levi sounds like a sweet kid, the only little kids I have ever met were demonic.

I had pop corn with Sarah last night. It was so good!
Big wing hug, from your buddy Apollo
smile.png

Okay, here's a little something Sarah did for me:

Aren't I handsome as an egg?

-ApOllo

What a cute egg, now don't chew it up, that will hurt Sarah's feelings.
see I told you popcorn is really good did you watch Sarah clean the mess you made LOL, like I said I just love mommy cleaning my mess, then sometime I will hide a popcorn and when mommy is done cleaning, YOU GOT IT, I THROW IT DOWN TO SEE IF MOMMY WILL CLEAN AGAIN LOL ...AM SUCH A SWEET FREIND TO MOMMY. HAHAHA
Sometimes kids are not mean, but they move to fast for us and we get uptight.
umm maybeif Sarah, maybe you can share her food, I love yellow rice, lol even chicken bones I eat the inside if the home (marrow)its very good for us.
Ok here's a funny story ..its about my human sister (jess) she was into boys, and they would come over to meet mom and dad, .I will test them LOL, I would hop on the floor to get the new guy, then I :lol:would've climb up their jeans just using my beak, will also my feet but use my beak to lift myself up, hehehe, you should see there eyes pop out staring at me!!! Mommy will say DONT MOVE, SHE WILL:lol: NOT BITE YOU AT ALL, and I will not bit, I just use the jeans gentle bite to climb, then comes that spot the guys get really scared, its so funny watching there faces turn red with fear, but I would never bite them, LOL they don't know this!!!! Then I climb up there shoulder and play SNOW EAGLE, I will put my crown up and lift my wings flapping thenm, sometime I smack them with my wing .....in the face, its so much fun ..
will mommy has to feed our critters
talk with you soon, here's a Lady hug. :)

Entry #7

Hello all, it is Apollo here. Hi Lady! Haha, Sarah didn't put it very close to me for precisely that reason. Yes, I quite enjoyed watching Sarah slowly clean it up
pop.gif

These kids were EVIL, yelling, screaming, running, I didn't get a minutes worth of sleep when they came over.
Sarah's food is yummy, especially chicken and macaroni and cheese. (She gives me some with only a little bit of cheese.)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't wait to do that!!

Here's a big wing hug from your buddy Apollo
smile.png

Okay, so for Easter, Sarah gave me some toys. There were four huge rings conected together, a small mirror like thing with a bell, and a bunch of balls connected with a small piece of thread. The rings were great, the mirror is fun, but whats best is the balls. You see, I nibbled on the thread until they broke. The balls fell to the ground. At first I was dissapointed. But then, I grabbed one off the ground and drug it up to the perch. now I can play with it even more! It's so great!

Sarah also made a blanket, she made me a toy out of the fabric, you can see it in the corner of the picture.

Would you all like a cage tour sometime?

-ApOllo

Hi Apollo,its Lady sorry about not writing to you faster but mommy has been having really bad panic attacks, and she wouldn't let me out because I will be scared feeling those attacks.one tine mommy was cleaning my cage she was really stressed out for days, and I didn't understand why, so I attacked her, mommy didn't yell, she just put me in my cage understanding like us parrots that we don't like not understand those vibes, it gets us scared.
so mommy is trying to get better, but its going to take. Some time.
My darn human sister put mom over the edge. she went to the hospital, thinking it was a heart attack, but it wasn't, I don't want to lose my mommy,, and I am really mad st my human sister!!!!! I could slap my wing on her head then give her a big poop in her hair lol yup I think I might just do that if I see her!!!
My human sister said mean things and mommy says our freindship is over, but I will be forever your mother. 25 year old sister, ...a lot of times teenagers come over to talk with mommy, they say she is very nice, but human sister ACK YUP POOP IN THE HAIR!!! AND A HUGE SLAP WITH MY WING ON HER HEAD SAYING ARE YOU CRAZY ...!!!!!!!! THATS OUR MOMMY!!!!
So if I don't write, its because mommy is having a tough day
I just wanted to say hello and I didn't forget you, your my friend!!!!
Here's a really huge wing hug to you, don't worry I wont slap my wing on your head lol that is for my human sister, umm just might use both wings really fast and hard lol
you have a wonderful day Apollo ....be happy and give live to your human flock

Entry #8

Hello all, it is Apollo here. That's Okay Lady, Sarah's pretty stressed out too, something about exams... Yeesh, that's one irritating human sister you have there! Give her a nice, sharp pinch from the beak for me. My older human 'sister' (I don't really call her my sister, Sarah's my mommy, so she's basically my aunt) get's Sarah's mom worked up too
hmm.png
I know you'd never forget me Lady, we're wing buddies
smile.png

Here's a big wing hug from your buddie Apollo
smile.png

Well, today was okay. I was bored since Sarah was doing other things without me. Sometimes I think she doesn't care about me. I bet she wouldn't miss me at all if I flew away. I heard her sister had a sun conure once, the sun conure got so sick of being a pet, that when Sarah's mom took her outside in her flight suit to play, she yanked herself away, and flew away!
ya.gif
After about three hours, they found her though, Sarah's mom sung Sydney a song and she came to her. Idiot.

I was very surprised when she came over and asked me to step up. So I stepped on her finger, and she took me to the living room. I sat on her shoulder politely and chattered in her ear while we watched television. The show was alright, kind of mindless, but I didn't mind, it was just so great to finally be with Sarah again. She ate a smoothie, and offered me some of it. It smelled like bananas, gross. She offered me a bite every now and then, but I don't like fruit, especially when its all smooshed. Near the end of the show, she gave me a piece of broccoli, she knows me so well.

Well, I'm going to sleep now, goodbye.

-ApOllo

P.S: Here's a picture of me, I quite enjoy nibbling on Sarah's fluffy horses.

Last edited:
Entry #9

Hello all, it is Apollo here. Today was semi-interesting, when Sarah came out from her room, I chattered at her and asked for food. She held up a finger, signaling me to be quiet for a minute. Of course, I didn't obey. She went into her mother's room and talked to her for a minute. She came out, looking slightly agitated. She grabbed some granola out of the cupboard and gave me some. "Apparently, Heather (Her sister) and Mom are to sick to move. Now I have to take care of all the animals, make sure the kitchen is clean, make sure they don't die, and do my school... I'll play with you soon bud, I promise." She then left to care for the animals. She came back nearly two hours later, and told meshe had taken care of: The horses, the dogs, the cat, the hamster, the chickens, the ducks, and the rabbits. Wow, I had no clue we had so many animals! After that, she went to the living room and started on school.

Which brings me to right now, about three hours later. Right now I'm sitting on her shoulder watching television with her. She hasn't cleaned the kitchen yet, because her mom and sister are still sleeping (well, it's only 11:40, normally Heather isn't awake until 12:00, did your sister wake up at this time when she was a teen Lady?). Whoops, scratch that, I can hear her coughing.

Sarah told me that this summer, when I get my wings clipped again (I'm starting to fly again) I can go outside for walks! Yay!

Well, I'm going to take a nap now, goodbye!

-ApOllo

Good news, Apollo
mommy and my human sister are close again, I didn't even slap her with my wing (rats I thought that would be fun)
as for my human sister (Jess) no she always woke up early.
hey if you go outside, even with wings clipped a gust of wind can make you fly, tell your mommy to get a harness for you, you don't want to stuck in a tree, its very scarey.
lol you have as many pets as I do, one day I was outside with mommy and Jess I was watching these huge critter with no wings, mommy says they are horses, I was watching them eat grass. Well I had to try it if they can eat it so can I, so mommy put me in the grass I didn't like it, I don't know why the horses like it, so I just watched the horses eat and Cheyenne the horse decided to smell me, so I gave her a kiss, do you know what I got in returned??? A big sneeze from Cheyenne, ACK!! all my feathers was green!!! It took hours to get that green stuff out of my feathers and it tasted like grass!! I don't like that, mommy just laughed, I didn't think it was funny!!
Mommy says I gotta go, that she has to feed the critters, chickens, baby teils, and the peacocks ...plus take the dog out
Wing hug for you, Apollo, talk with you soon Lady

Entry #10

Hello all, it is Apollo here.

Shoot Lady, I was hoping for a major slapfight between you two! I will most likely only go outside in my cage, since I don't like leashes (Remember entry #4? That was a leash).
Eww....If I were you, I would have attacked the horse.
Here's a great big wing hug from you buddy, Apollo
smile.png

Today, I had some eggs and pancake for breakfast. After Sarah and I ate, Sarah's mom said that I was getting 'chubby'. SO NOT TRUE! Sarah suggested that perhaps it was the treat feed that they used to give me. (They stopped giving it to me now, too bad, it was really good.) Then Sarah's mom suggested that Sarah take me to her room. Sarah jumped up and offered me her finger....no. After several puncture wounds, I was sitting on her shoulder. Within moments, she was asking me to get off her. I screamed as loudly as I could into her ear. She nearly threw me off her shoulder... apparently she doesn't like that. Then I was sitting on the ground. Sarah walked to the computer chair and sat down. "Come on Apollo," She said, "Go get some exercise." Exercise....eeeeexxxxxxeeeeeeerrrrrciddeeeeeeeess. EGGS ARE SIDES FOR BACON.
After staring at me for quite some time, she walked to me and offered me her finger. Ten minutes and one injured pinky later, I was sitting on her hand. I wasn't aloud on her shoulder at the minute, because I was 'having a brat attack'. After a few minutes though, she let me on her shoulder again.
now we are at the present time, where Sarah is typing the diary for me, because typing is exercise. ("Geese Apollo, no wonder your getting chubby," She says)
Goodbye all,
-ApOllo

Apollo. Its me Ladybird!!!! Real life got a hold of mommy, lots to talk about, but mommy don't have time, I miss our talks, mommy says soon we will talk to you!! Mommy gotta see a doctor, right now but I really missed you ...I am giving a very huge wing hug!!! :lol:
miss you lots!! Love lady

Chapter #11

Hello Lady! I missed you very much. Life caught hold of Sarah too, and she doesn't have much time to help me type this. I hope soon we will have enough time for a long chat.
fl.gif

Here's a large wing hug from your buddy, Apollo
hugs.gif

Let us go back in time... To last week. Sarah, Tall Human, Rude Human, and Nice Man woke up early today. They had suitcases and backpacks with them as they walked to the door. "I love you Apollo," Sarah whispered to me. The door was shut, and I heard the stir of a car engine.
That night, I closed my eyes and dozed off. In my dreams, I was flying high in the sky, gazing down upon the world below me. My macaw friend from the hatchery suddenly appeared next to me. His bright red feathers glistened brightly in the sun as he soared through the air. Then you were there Lady, and the three of us glided through the skies together flapping our wings gracefully, our eyes half closed from the wind pressure.
HISSSSS!
I woke with a start. I could still vaguely see the lovely sky of my dreams. Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I wished I was still asleep. For there, directly in front of me, was a demonic looking white cat. It's teeth were bared, and an awful noise was coming from it. "Go away kitty!" HISSSS!
I thought hurriedly, was there any way it could get to me? My cage was closed off, completely predator proof, so the only harm it could do was make me miss my beauty sleep. Perhaps I could fake my way through this, pretend that I can easily injure it. I threw my self at the beast, shrieking and yelling as I bravely defended my home. The cat gave a frightened mew and ran. Another battle won.
I fell asleep easily after this, enjoying the imaginary breeze on my feathers.
The next day, I decided that Sarah was never coming home, she had abandoned me forever, and I would starve to death with my only company being the cat. Then I saw that there were several feed dishes filled to the brim with my feed. I grabbed one of the pellets and began to munch. Afterwards I slaked my thirst with a long drink of water from a large dish on the bottom of my cage. That tired me considerably, so a long nap was certainly in order. I fluffed up my feathers, placed my beak inside my warm feathers, and fell asleep again.
I awoke later in the day, at about noon, and took a long bath. I punched at the many toys in my cage, before growing bored. What was there to do? Tease the cat? Yes. I shouted for it, and it mewed loudly, before trotting into the living room. His eyes gazed at me as if to say: 'Yes? You called?' I shrieked and scared it off, before calling it back again. I did this several times, this cat is not very bright.
Later that evening, I grabbed some food and threw it. That was fun, Tall Woman always frowned at me when I did that, but Tall Lady wasn't here right now. I grabbed dozens of pellets, and tossed them out. I slopped water all over the place, and even took a dust bath in the feed. None of this mattered, because my family was never coming back, and I was going to stay here for the rest of my life.

I saw something out of the window. I glared at what it was. It was a human! It opened the door, inspected my cage, then walked out of my room. "LOOK OUT KITTY! I'TS COMING FOR YOU!" I screamed. The cat came rushing into the room, and hid under my cage, for some reason, it regarded me as its protector now. The human walked out the door as I yelled at it. yet another battle was won.

A day later, once the cat and I had grudgingly bonded, my family came home, and all was normal once again.
-Apollo

Back
Top Bottom