Apparently I'm clinging to my youth.

Pics
No,they really don't lol! I guess i give them something to do at least. :)
That is the most amazing hair I've ever seen! As a someone with long hair (not nearly as long or amazing as yours), this is a non-issue.

Your hair is amazing, and if that's all they have to gripe about, then they don't really have anything to gripe about at all, do they?

So right! I am the sole drain cleaner so i obviously get the biggest say. ;)
Ask them if it is THEIR hair, then stick your tongue out at them :lau I am a Peter Pan person (never grow up)

So long as YOU are the one cleaning out the drains, then they have nothing to say about it.

Ask them if it is THEIR hair, then stick your tongue out at them :lau I am a Peter Pan person (never grow up)

Did I read the original post right? Two adults had a private conversation, and a teenaged tattletale ratted them out to the person they were talking about?

Last time I checked, we all are entitled to our own opinions. Not very pleasant to find out what other people might be thinking about us sometimes, but I'll bet you have some privately-held opinions of your family members, too (maybe not so privately?);) Keeping the peace in a family generally means just letting some things slide, as long as nobody is getting hurt.:rolleyes:

DON'T ASK, just let sleeping dogs lie. What's the point in starting a fight over something so trivial? Live your life the way you want to live it, and let them live theirs. :idunno

Yep,absolutely correct a kid ratted out two adults having a conversation that let's be real here they shouldn't have been having in front of a kid since kids are parrots "sorry kids,it's true." I'm certainly not going to say a word to either of them about it because it was a conversation that dosent really deserve anymore attention than to just step back say "wow". ;)
Did I read the original post right? Two adults had a private conversation, and a teenaged tattletale ratted them out to the person they were talking about?

Last time I checked, we all are entitled to our own opinions. Not very pleasant to find out what other people might be thinking about us sometimes, but I'll bet you have some privately-held opinions of your family members, too (maybe not so privately?);) Keeping the peace in a family generally means just letting some things slide, as long as nobody is getting hurt.:rolleyes:

DON'T ASK, just let sleeping dogs lie. What's the point in starting a fight over something so trivial? Live your life the way you want to live it, and let them live theirs. :idunno

Yes it boils down to that plus the fact that apparently it was her in-laws (and we all know the difference between in-laws and out-laws is out-laws are wanted) never really accepted her and one of the reasons is apparently they don't like her Chrystal Gale hair style. the way the OP posted earlier on this thread I figure if it wasn't her hair it would have been the fact she had 2 eyebrows instead of a uni-brow or 2 nostrils in her nose they would have criticized those. I understand that is the case not sure if the OP has accepted it or not. The only reason I know that fact about family I have blood recitatives who treat me like organic fertilizer because they never approved of my father and my parents marriage plus the fact I look like my dad (yes one uncle told me I wan't a part of the family because I did not look like their side of the family, strangely enough his step children don't look like the family but he wants them to be treated like they are members of the family).

I'm certainly not going to say a word to either of them about it because it was a conversation that doesn't really deserve any more attention than to just step back say "wow".

Good for you. Toxic relatives happen to us all; it takes a certain poise and maturity to rise above it and not contribute to the toxicity.

Last edited:
As posted I'm a bit late, however gorgeous hair. My daughter's hair is also long. With that said how old are the in laws? Yes they should hold their tongues. To me from the photo you still look youthful. I wouldn't worry about it. They're probably bored with themselves & you happen to be around. Bored people do stupid things :hugs:frow:bun

Back
Top Bottom