Apparently someone doesn't like us..

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING! it's like saying that you won't sell you beagle pups to the beagle club! weird I say, weird!!!!

someone should send them an email asking whats up....oh maybe I should since I suggested it.

ya and tell us whats going on lol....if they know anything about BYC they would know that someone would see it and post about it! Maybe they just want publicity?

just to give the guy the benifit of dought, what if he would rather you contact him before you bid because if you are a member here he would like to give you a much better deal ? just a thougt.

Almost any bird being sold somewhere else you can find here (including rare breeds).

If you want Orps, go do a search in the BST section or ask around here. Many of the most beautiful Orps I have ever seen you can get from BYCers.

Interesting. If I had to guess my thoughts would be they are selling an inferior product. Then if the buyer was a member of BYC word would spread like wildfire across the forums.

What the heck?
tongue.gif

That's no way to do business!

Anyway, I got Bantam BBS Orps and I love BYC'rs... As a matter of fact they will get more extras!
bun.gif

~Rebecca

mr.majestik :

Interesting. If I had to guess my thoughts would be they are selling an inferior product. Then if the buyer was a member of BYC word would spread like wildfire across the forums.

They list their personal webpage. You can see photos of his stock there.
Also, the links page has some familiar names.

Do not promote other poultry websites that could be considered in competition to BYC

I dont know why they wouldnt want to sell to a BYC member.
idunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom