Appenzeller Barthuhner Thread!

I don't know anything about this breed, but after reading your posts, i am curious to know about them. I guess ill be adding this breed to the list of poultry to research
1f61c.png

Omega I found your website today and I have been drooling over your birds! I've even pinned some :-D Have you had any problems with cross beak with these?
Here are some pics from our Barthuhner flock. The Rooster below is just a few months old. He is part of a second generation flock we have growing out. The hen below is one of our older hens from greenfire that have been laying about a year now.

IMG_1096.JPG Hi there, are there still any Appenzeller Barthuhn Owners in here? Just joined in from Switzerland and its absolutley amazing to find this Tread in the US My last hatch is about 6 weeks old and they are doing perfectly fine.

Hello I'm located in NY. After researching about this breed I think it would make a great NY breed! I have been searching and I would love to buy eggs or chicks from anyone who may still have the breed. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom