Apple Cider Vinegar in water????

In my humble opinion, instead of using ACV, try a good powdered probotic instead. You will be able to SEE the difference in their stool! It adds benifical bacteria to their gut and will help resist disease,they will process their food more efficiently and get more nutrients out of the feed.it can be used on hatchlings to adluts alike. I perfer the brand Probios. A jar ordered online lasts a good long time. To order i just go online and search buy Probios for poultry. The only thin the ACV really does is make the system acidic and if you do some research online you will find (although many swear by it) it does not really do anything positive for poultry. And in certain cases can cause harm if the system becomes too acidic. I think you would have a far greater benifit for your flock if you incorporated Probotics instead. However the choice is of course yours but do a little research for the benefit of ACV on poultry and see what you find. Some swear by it. I have tried it in my past flocks and saw no benefits. However everyone is different but if you get a chance to try the probotic i think you will like what you see. Hope this helps. Best wishes

Yes it is worth it, it is very good for them and is like taking vitimans for us. About 2 tbls in each gallon of water should be good, put it in there normal water and refill it every other day. It will rust mental FYI

Back
Top Bottom