***april 2010 Towel Swap Sign Ups Open Till The 15th** CLOSED!!!!

Quote:
You're so welcome Tracy!
thumbsup.gif

I got my towel from paddock36 yesterday! Thank you soooooo much! The towel is amazing and I have nothing else like it! I took it to my work and everyone there thought it was just as special!

I will post a picture soon so everyone can see
big_smile.png

and hollymh.. I have not forgotten you!!!! sorry I am late, but I am going to search for a special towel this weekend as nothing I have seen so far is worth sending! Im sure to find something at the markets!

I got one of my towels today... Postmark Kansas, City MO... THANK YOU.. it's beautiful..

I am sending mine out in a couple of days... things got really crazy here with food poisioning of 4 of the 5 of us.... UGH.. I am kinda feeling better... never eating at that place again... good lord.. anyway...

Thanks for the towel... and I'll get mine out ASAP!

I sent mine out yesterday or the day before, I can't really remember, but it's sent and that's all that matters! Hope you like it Claire!

Quote:
That's ok with me, I have had a crazy few weeks so I forgot I was even doing this until earlier last week and I had to put the rush on myself!

Ok.. I sent mine out today!! Well, I sent them with the husband to send them LOL He's such a trooper for me with all of this...

Will let you know when I get the other ones...

Back
Top Bottom