Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

Pics
I Posted a turtle once...
448.jpg

OMG same! Lol except brothers but yeah, I loved listening to it and they all hated it lol sometimes my family was nice and put it on anyway/dealt with it cause I was just a kid but other times they were like no that’s terrible, even my parents :lau mostly on road trips lol and I’d get upset but now I get it lol so cringey.

And no I haven’t but I will have to check that out!!! Have you seen his series on Netflix? I’ve been meaning to watch that. And ugh yes it honestly kind of annoys me how obsessed everyone is with MCR getting back together and how like every time they even breathe, all the magazines are all like possible MCR reunion!? Like stop. They’re happy doing their new stuff, Gerard has so much cool stuff going on with his comics/art and the show and now new music (which I didn’t even realize he was doing) and people won’t just leave the past alone and be happy for him. People even bring MCR stuff to his comic signings and stuff which, like, I think they’ve said they don’t mind but I would never. It seems so rude to me. It’s a book signing not an MCR concert lol plus I saw something recently that was like honestly even if MCR got back together, you guys would just complain that the new stuff wasn’t as good as their old stuff, and I was like DANG! That is so true. Some serious tea. Lol plus I never really listened to MCR anyway. Idk why. But ANYWAY. Sorry for the rant. :lau I will have to check out that new song.

Have you heard the new Mayday Parade?

I haven't seen Umbrella but my partner G has and he said it was really good - and what I saw was good.
And yeah, I know those feels. XD I have a friend who was delighted because Samuel Jackson swore at her for bringing pulp fiction to a play he was in once. :p Which is very in character for him so she didn't mind but she did feel bad after.

I haven't heard of them at all - plenty of good music out there that I haven't heard to be sure. I'll throw it on my to-listen list.

Back
Top Bottom