Announcement April Fools' 2019 - BYC Now Fully Self-Moderated

I listen to both kinds of music; country and western.
Fowl Guy do you listen to the Bullet? (to anyone outside of south western Indiana it's a radio station I am not asking if he goes to the hardware store and puts a box of bullets to his ear and starts singing Garth brooks!) I saw your from Newburg, been thru there several times, BTW, also do you go to Dinky's?

Fowl Guy do you listen to the Bullet? (to anyone outside of south western Indiana it's a radio station I am not asking if he goes to the hardware store and puts a box of bullets to his ear and starts singing Garth brooks!) I saw your from Newburg, been thru there several times, BTW, also do you go to Dinky's?
I have wanted to go to Dinkeys but havent yet.

I do go to Dinky’s and I do listen to 106.5 The Bullet. It’s out of Washington I believe.

OMG I forgot about that! I saw all or almost all her videos on youtube! Love Janine!
Wait, so is this real or an April fools prank?
It's like that REM song, That was just a dream... that was just a dream... That's me in the corner that's me in the spot light loosing my BYC status... lol.

I thought 25 seemed pretty low. It seems like there’s usually way more. But I guess this one was pretty believable. :p
but it was a fun one while it lasted so even tho it wasn't a tricky post it was fun!
I have wanted to go to Dinkeys but havent yet.
Granny you never know we might bump into each other there or some other BYCer sometime....

Back
Top Bottom