Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
I would love to be able to take some pictures but my viewing windows have gotten so cloudy (the incubators only almost 17 years old)
3 out. lots of peeping from the peeps.
Good hopefully u'll get something from ur silkies I'm really looking forward to getting mine :D and be patient

Last edited:
Mine are due 4/30 as well. I know it's too early to candle (Day 3) but it's my bday sooo... lol;). I took out the 4 lightest eggs, non-marans, and checked. All 4 show an eye and starting veins. Whoohoo! The dark brown and the green eggs I won't candle until day 7.

Well found my girl sitting on the wrong nest yesterday. So I'll give its few more days till I candle. I'm not expecting much. But I have been fooled by that before after one went to the wrong box twice. If they candle poorly when I move her I'll put fresh eggs under and I'll have to start a different HAL.

This is too funny not to share
My daughter now understands why folks put blue and pink ribbons on their mailboxes.
so we are off to the store for some pink and blue ribbons for her to tie on the coops door.
I've never seen this. I would love to know too!
1f60a.png

It makes me a bit nervous when it is day 23 and only about half the eggs have pipped. Come on guys! Some of your siblings have a 2 day head start!

Well, I have 20 little fuzzy chicks. One passed during tje zipping process. I still have 10 eggs in the bator. Kinda disappointed don't think they are going to hatch. The first 20 came a day early. So, I'm just waiting to see if they decide to pip.

I checked a few that where in the bator and I'm not seeing any movement.

I'll put up better pics soon. I got some babies that where surprise eggs (Mixed breeds). I can't wait to see what they turn out to be.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom