Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 31 - 40 eggs

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 41 - 50 eggs

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 15 13.0%

• Total voters
My final numbers for this ahal is 3. They hatched out of the first batch I put in. The others didn't make it. Mt bator dropped to 90 so y it her eggs died. :(

I have three out in my latest hatch and another pip.

I came down this morning to find my day 16 eggs cold as stone as the bator had switched off!
hit.gif
I have it on and will candle tonight but I am heart broken!

Well my hatch was bust 8 out 8 nothing.. so sad power outage on day 14. my bator worked pretty good this trip egopsey revealed 2 clears and the rest under developed.. Very sad my French copper marans we will have o try again.

th.gif
barnie.gif

Last edited:
That is awesome! I just hatched 12/13 shipped light brahma eggs. I'm ecstatic. 1 never developed and I didn't lose another. I'd been losing about 50% around lockdown, and now I think my humidity was too high. I stagger hatches- I have two turning incubators and 1 for lockdown. I laid down my biggest lockdown ever on the 30th -37 eggs. Lavender Orpington, Barnevelder, Gold Copper Maran, Splash Maran, and pure Ameraucana. Fingers crossed.

Today is day 19. Went into lockdown yesterday with just 3 eggs in the mini. These are pretty important eggs, though. Two are splash ameraucana and one is a lavender ameraucana. Drove to a local souce to pick up 7 eggs, but 4 ended up clear. I've wanted a splash for a long time, so maybe :fl . I have a blue marans roo, so hoping to hatch out a few olive eggers in the future and in the meantime, make my egg basket prettier.

Haha, I just reread my post and realize I was ASSuming I was getting all pullets. :lau
The 3 eggs hatched right on time. I have a nice trio. The lavender's color is pretty dark with a light beard, so maybe a split?? And I have a blue and a splash!! Got the splash I've been waiting for. Now, if they're all pullets...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom