April WYGS Mystery Swap~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Reese has had time to update her list yet. I'm guessing she should be back up to date by tomorrow

Yes, sorry guys. I will update it. I have been super busy yesterday I had to take my daughter to the hospital because my billy goat got loose and went after my daughter when she tried to stop him he got her pinky and sprained it pretty good. Then today I had baseball practice and a choir concert. Tomorrow I have baseball practice, Dance Class & 4H meeting. So I will be working on this in between everything.

Awww crud! I was supposed to fill this out when I got home last night and was distracted by new baby goats. D'oh! I guess I'm out 'til May!

Awww crud!  I was supposed to fill this out when I got home last night and was distracted by new baby goats.  D'oh!  I guess I'm out 'til May!

Go ahead & fill the form out as i opened it for somebody else too. I haven't put names together yet

I am working on names guys, so please be patient. There is a big list this time. Also just a quick note, for those of you who signed up to get eggs but not send eggs I always pair up the ones who are wanting eggs and sending eggs first. Then what I have left if there is anybody you guys will get eggs. Please do not get mad. As it is only fair for the ones who are sending them to get eggs first. Probably not everyone will get eggs that aren't sending them, I do the best I can.
big_smile.png
I also try to remember who got eggs the month before and who didn't so I can try and rotate it a bit.

Last edited:
Ok, I have to hault the pairing up for tonight, I noticed someone never filled out the form so I contacted them and they have till 12 noon to get it done or I move on and pair everyone up. Sorry for the delay guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom