Arabian Chicken & Chicks ( Pictures )

Marhaban!
Wow, your chickens are cool. I wonder if I would get that skinny if I move to such a hot place!
They look great; well adapted to your climate!

Jamelle

I'm curious about the tail feathers - the roosters in the foreground (can't see the tails of the others) have no long tail feathers, but it seems the hens have normal tail feathers! Is that true of all the roosters, or did the 2 with no tails lose theirs for some reason?

Thanks for posting the photos!

Marhaban!
Wow, your chickens are cool. I wonder if I would get that skinny if I move to such a hot place!
They look great; well adapted to your climate!

Jamelle

Are you arabian ? because your name is .. Jamelle means beutiful
smile.png

I'm curious about the tail feathers - the roosters in the foreground (can't see the tails of the others) have no long tail feathers, but it seems the hens have normal tail feathers! Is that true of all the roosters, or did the 2 with no tails lose theirs for some reason?

Thanks for posting the photos!

Arabian roosters are so agresive .. they fight to death .. so they always eat each others tail and always the dominant ( i dont know how to spell it) rooster has a tail only ..​

Thank you for posting! I am a newcomer to BYC and can't believe how much I have learned in such a short time!
Laura

Arabian roosters are so agresive .. they fight to death .. so they always eat each others tail and always the dominant ( i dont know how to spell it) rooster has a tail only ..

I see... when you can provide one, I would love to see a photo of your dominant rooster!​

I am guessing they could be Asil or Aseel or some kind of gamebirds well suited for that type of climate.

It is awesome to see your birds! Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom