Arabian Horse Thread....picture heavy

I know some people are good at figuring out sires.. maybe someone can help me confirm mine?
roll.png
i was told it was Darq but the registered name they gave me was incorrect.

2e3mpex.jpg

002.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

I do remember Darq, a black Arabian stallion by Raffon. Sure does look like him in conformation wise. I am certain that your grey mare was probably heavy Ferzon bred because she does look more like Ferzon.

How old is this mare?

I will eventually be looking for another good calvary or old line Arabian, which are hard to find here in north Alabama. Anyone have any suggestions of good breeders?

I have two tough as nails calvary Arabians that are full of personality. ok one is Arabian the other , her daughter, is half quarter horse. But she takes after her mother more than her father. I love their beauty and loyalty, and I've had the mother since I was 13/14 (i'm 28 now) and she is my heart. She is old and I've retired her from being ridden though. sigh.

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
So true!!!!

X3!

When I met my old Arabian mare in my early teens, we were both abused, frightened, and distrustful. Working with her did wonders for me. I owe a lot of my emotional healing to that horse, and to this day the two of us are inseparable even if I don't ride her any longer. It took a good deal of patience, time, and understanding to get her to trust me, something I needed as an angry and depressed youth. I have never been able to find another breed of horse that is as spirited, loyal, and let's face it, picky about how they're treated, as the Arabian.

I have had other breeds, and still prefer the Arabian over others. I know a lot of people around here do not like them because of that spirit and the fact you have to treat them different than the quarter horse that is more popular, but I love that about them. Once you earn their love, you have a friend for life.​

Back
Top Bottom